| || |
|Publication Date: 6/2009|| |
| Edition|| |
Looking for an Arabic digital dictionary and phrasebook that packs a wallop? Search no further, HippArabic is here.
Adapted from Hippocrene Books’ top-selling Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, HippArabic has everything you need—and nothing you don’t—to be understood in Modern Standard Arabic. Packed with over 4,000 easy-to-navigate entries, HippArabic is intuitively arranged so that you can quickly find the word or phrase you need.
- Up-to-date, verified Arabic entries by renowned authors and educators Mahmoud Gaafar and Jane Wightwick
- Intuitive, easy-to-pronounce phonetic guide
- Display function that shows the word you want in the native Arabic script, using a large, easy-to-read font
- Customizable entries, allowing users to craft the phrase they want with the flick of a finger
- A quick reference guide that includes a pronunciation key and basic Arabic grammar
- Easy-to-access and fully integrated search function that allows users to find translations using both English and Arabic
- Fully-downloaded file, allowing users full functionality anywhere in the world, without needing to be connected to the internet or a wireless network
- The only iPhone app that can display native Arabic script
With HippArabic, you can trod off the beaten tourist tracks and experience more of what the Middle East has to offer!