|Pages: 96||Width: 7.50 inches.|
|Publication Date: 10/2011||Height: 9.75 inches.|
| Edition|| |
This exciting addition to the bestselling Mastering Arabic series provides a wealth of practice material for all beginners who want to understand, speak, and read Modern Standard Arabic confidently. The exercises are designed to help students reinforce and retain the basic language concepts they have already learned.
- A perfect companion to Mastering Arabic 1 or other beginning Arabic courses
- Ideal for classroom use or self-study
- Includes over 100 carefully-paced, engaging, and varied activities to reinforce vocabulary and basic concepts
- User-friendly lessons filled with cartoons, graphics, games and lively exercises that cover everyday topics like family, jobs, school, dining, and more
- Extensive reading and handwriting practice
- Answer key at the back of the book helps students measure their progress
About the author(s)
Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar are experienced writers, publishers, and educators specializing in accessible language guides and learning materials. They have authored numerous titles including Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic 2, and Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, all published by Hippocrene Books. They reside in the U.K.