Arabic Script, Pocket Guide to
by Dr Fayeq Oweis
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
This handy booklet offers a complete, easy-to-use reference for the Arabic writing system. Ideal for students, it presents the basics for reading and writing Arabic script with a summary of word structure and grammar.
by John Mace
Arabic Verbs provides all the information you need to correctly use verbs in Modern Standard Arabic. Perfect for Arabic students at any level, this easy-to-use book clearly explains the usage and formation of verbs.
Arabic-English / English-Arabic (Modern Standard) Compact Dictionary
by Mahmoud Gaafar & Jane Wightwick
- Concise, discreet, and transportable
- Side-by-sdie Arabic script and romanization
- 3,700 total dictionary entries
- Index of regular and irregular verbs
- Word-to-word--No definitions
- Ideal for travelers, students, and businesspersons
Arabic-English / English-Arabic Practical Dictionary
by N. Awde & K. Smith
An essential resource for students of Arabic and English alike, this dictionary contains the most up-to- date vocabulary in handy reference form. With more than 18,000 entries, it is especially useful in navigating the growing terminology of politics, telecommunications, technology, the internet, tourism, business and travel.
Arabic-English / English-Arabic Romanized Concise Dictionary
by Editors of Hippocrene Books
Designed for travelers and students, this pocket guide of conversational Arabic as spoken in Egypt and Syria is compact and easy to use. Featuring:
- 8,000 entries; word to word translations without descriptions
- Romanized for easier understanding, no knowledge of Arabic script required
- Both Egyptian and Syrian dialects