The Best of Finnish Cooking
"This book is designed for all those who want to experience the fresh, savory taste of Finnish cooking, especially those of Finnish descent who wish to preserve this delightful part of their heritage, the distinctive flavor of Finnish cooking." --from the author's introduction
- Finnish-born Taimi Previdi has compiled a delicious array of recipes for every occasion:
- Authentic Finnish recipes, adapted for the American kitchen.
- Traditional recipes for main courses, soups, salads, appetizers, sandwiches and desserts.
- Delicious baking recipes for breads (both sweet and savory), cakes and cookies.
- Menus for special holidays and such as Easter, Midsummer and Christmas.
- Finnish names for recipes and an index in Finnish and English