- All Language Guides
- Mastering Arabic 2 with Online Audio, 2nd edition
Mastering Arabic 2 with Online Audio, 2nd edition
Newly updated full-color edition of this bestselling Arabic course!
Mastering Arabic 2 has long been a trusted resource for Intermediate students of the Arabic language. This new second edition features an attractive full-color design, access to a free website with new online exercises and videos, and new material on relevant topics such as the environment, volunteering and vegetarianism.
Designed for both classroom use and self-study, Mastering Arabic 2 is a modern, engaging intermediate Arabic course that offers lively dialogues, a variety of texts and exercises, and fascinating cultural insights. The course builds upon lessons from the best-selling Mastering Arabic 1 but is suitable for any learner with some prior knowledge of Arabic.
- Teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world
- Includes 14 carefully-paced units with cartoon illustrations, engaging exercises and conversation sections
- Covers a wide variety of topics relevant to the Arab world, including House and Home, Work and Routine, Travel and Tourism, Food and Cooking, News and Media, and Arts and Cinema
- Based on a tested methodology proven to work for self-study or classroom use, as well as for exams
- A unit-by-unit focus on the geography, culture and dialects of major Arab regions
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakersFree additional student resources on accompanying website: videos, activities, printable exercises, link to audio flashcards, transcript for the audio and a PowerPoint presentation
Audio, videos and activities available on companion website at UK publisher site: https://www.bloomsburyonlineresources.com/mastering-arabic-series/