Khmer-English/ English-Khmer (Cambodian) Practical Dictionary
Khmer, often referred to colloquially as Cambodian, is the language of Cambodia. It is the second most spoken Austroasiatic language after Vietnamese, with 16 million native speakers and an estimated additional million second language speakers.
Ideal for businesspeople, travelers, and students, this dictionary features:
- Over 18,000 word-for-word entries
- Common words as well as technical, legal, business and locally-specific terms
- Phonetics that are intuitive for English speakers
- Guides to the Khmer alphabet and pronunciation
- Usage guide which outlines the parts of speech