- All Language Guides
- Mastering Arabic 1 with Online Audio
Mastering Arabic 1 with Online Audio
This bestselling Arabic course has long been a trusted resource for beginner students of the Arabic language!
Mastering Arabic 1 features an attractive full-color design with a wealth of illustrations and photos, access to a free website with online exercises and videos, and conversation sections which encourage you to begin speaking Arabic right away.
Designed for both classroom use and self-study, Mastering Arabic 1 is a modern, engaging beginning Arabic course that offers lively dialogues, a variety of texts and exercises, and fascinating cultural insights.
- Teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world
- Includes 20 carefully-paced units with cartoon illustrations, engaging exercises and conversation sections
- Useful, relevant lessons cover everyday situations related to introductions, family, jobs, dining, shopping and much more
- Offers a gradual introduction to the language, script, and grammar through audio, video, stories, and easy-to-follow explanations
- Free online audio featuring pronunciation by native speakers
- Access to a free website with videos and online exercises to reinforce and supplement the lessons
Companion website at UK publisher site: https://www.bloomsburyonlineresources.com/mastering-arabic-series/
Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar are experienced writers, publishers and educators specializing in accessible language guides and learning materials. They have authored numerous titles including Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic 1 Activity Book, Mastering Arabic 2, Mastering Arabic 2 Activity Book, and Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, all published by Hippocrene Books. They reside in the U.K.