- Beginner's Series
- Beginner's with Online Audio
- Beginner's Dari with Online Audio
Beginner's Dari with Online Audio
Learn Dari with this complete course, now with free audio download!
Spoken by over 12.5 million people worldwide, Dari is the version of Persian (Farsi) spoken in Afghanistan, and the primary language of Kabul, the nation’s capital. It is an Indo-European language which uses the Persian alphabet for its writing system.
Ideal for those new to Dari, learning at home or in the classroom, Beginner’s Dari with Online Audio includes:
- Five chapters that cover: Writing, Rules, Grammar, Vocabulary and Greetings, Common Phrases & Expressions
- Thirty-three carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and exercises
- An alphabet and pronunciation guide
- English-Dari glossary
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers
Shaista Wahab holds degrees from Kabul University, the University of New Delhi, and the University of Nebraska-Omaha, where she is currently a professor at the university library and coordinate the Arthur Paul Afghanistan Collection. She resides in Omaha, Nebraska.