Beginner's Czech with Online Audio
Learn Czech with this complete course, now with free audio download!
Spoken by over 14 million people worldwide, Czech is an official language of the Czech Republic. It is a West Slavic language that is closely related and often mutually intelligible with Slovak.
Ideal for those new to Czech, learning at home or in the classroom, Beginner’s Czech with Online Audio includes:
- A brief introduction to Czech history and culture
- 10 carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions
- Exercises for each lesson with answer key
- Czech-English glossary
- An alphabet and pronunciation guide
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers