- All Language Guides
- Brazilian Portugese
- Brazilian Portuguese-English/English-Brazilian Portuguese Concise Dictionary
Brazilian Portuguese-English/English-Brazilian Portuguese Concise Dictionary
Brazilian Portuguese is written and spoken by over 180 million inhabitants of Brazil as well as by several million Brazilian emigrants in other parts of the world, including over 1 million Brazilian Americans.
- Concise size with 10,000 essential entries
- Each entry includes key grammatical information and pronunciation
- Many entries include related words and phrases
- Spelling updated in full accordance with the Reforma Ortográfica da Lingua Portuguesa, 2009
- Perfect for businesspeople, travelers, and students
Amadeu Marques is an English and Portuguese teacher and author whose books have been published in Brazil for over thirty years. Among his many books are Dicionário Amadeu Marques Inglês-Português, Português-Inglês, Say It Right! - Guia Prático de Pronúncia and Snowball - Basic English Vocabulary. A native of Lisbon, Marques lives in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.